- MELL Project (Japan)
- “Media Expression, Learning and Literacy Project” from 2001 to 2005 academic year as one of research projects of the Interfaculty Initiative in Information Studies (iii), the University of Tokyo. The project has successfully completed in March 2006.
- MELL platz (Japan)
- The succeeding substance of MELL. It is a network of researchers and activists involving various activities with association with media expression and literacy enhancement programs.
- InDiMedia (Denmark)
- the Research Center for Interactive Digital Media, Department of Communication at Aalborg University.
- ARKI Project (Finland)
- Kari-Hans Kommonen, Media Lab of the University of Art and Design Helsinki.
- MIL Project (Denmark)
- “Mobile Indholds Lab” is a collaborative project by Copenhagen University, IT university of Copenhagen, DR(TV station), TDC Mobil(mobile carrier).
- The Center for Media Literacy (Taiwan)
- Sophia Wu, National Chengchi University.
This entry was posted in Links
. Bookmark the permalink
. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL